Welcome to the CompanyListing.ca, online resource that helps you keep in touch with your coworkers, clients or business partners.
By registering on the Web site, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to obey the present user agreement rules.
CompanyListing.ca Administration reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, and these agreement rules at any time without prior and or further notice. Administration will publish changes in the administration rules on this page.
Your continued use of the site after any such changes means that you agree to such modifications and additions. If you do not agree to obey these modified administration rules you shall not use the site, and if you are a registered user, delete your account and stop using the CompanyListing.ca. It is your personal responsibility to review the current version of the administration rules on a regular basis.
By registering on the CompanyListing.ca sand using the site, you agree to:
- The site is accessible only for your personal, non-commercial use. On this site, you agree to fully understand the materials that you have posted on the Web site or through it could potentially violate the legally protected property (or) and the moral rights of third parties, including exclusive rights to intellectual property, and may also contain information prohibited to disseminate laws.
These Regulations, forbidden to site:
- Gather or collect user e-mail addresses or other user contact information for the use of sending unsolicited mail (spam), or other undesirable information.
- Use of the CompanyListing.ca site in any manner that could disrupt the normal functioning of the site and its services.
- Use automated scripts to gather information and (or) interaction with the site and its services.
- Load, publish, transmit, otherwise bring to the public any information which contains the threat, discredits or offends other users or third parties, is vulgar, obscene, is fraudulent, infringe on personal or public interests, promotes racial, religious, ethnic hatred or hostility, any other information protected by law violate human and civil rights.
- Using the account of another person and (or) intentionally distort the presentation of yourself, your age, or their relations with other persons or organizations.
- Store any files that contain or may contain viruses and other malicious programs.
- Describe or promote criminal activity, post instructions or manuals to commit criminal acts.
- Any way, including burglary, in attempt to gain access to someone else's account to the will of the person to whom it belongs.
- Keep any information which is in breach of the exclusive rights of users or third parties to intellectual property.
- Keep any other information which appears on the personal opinion of the administration that is undesirable, not in line with the objectives of the site and may harm the interests of users, or for other reasons is undesirable for posting on the web site.
- Administration reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or delete any information posted by you which violate prohibitions imposed by the rules (including private messages), suspend, restrict or terminate your access to all or any part of the web site or services at any time or for any reason, without explanation, with or without notice and are not responsible for any harm that you ay sustain in such action.
- Administration urged enshrines the right to delete your account and (or) suspend, restrict or terminate your access to any of the services of the site, where the administration finds that in its view, you represent a threat to the web site and (or) its users.
- All items posted on the web site, including design elements, text, graphics, images, scripts and other objects and their selection are subject to the exclusive rights of administration.
- By placing its content on the web site, you are providing to others a nonexclusive right to use this content by viewing playback (including copying), processing and other rights, but solely for personal, non-commercial use, unless such use is causing or will likely to cause harm to the legally protected interests of copyright holders.
- You will be personally responsible for any content or other information which you upload to the web site or through it. You may not upload, transmit or publish content on the web site, unless it was set up by you personally or the deployment of which you have no copyright authorization.
- You understand and agree that the administration may, but is not obliged, to view the site for the presence of prohibited content, and can delete or move any content or users of his personal discretion, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation handling or disposal of content, which, in the personal opinion of the Administration, violates the Regulations or which may be illegal or may violate the rights, harm or threaten the safety of other users or third parties.
- You will be personally liable for creating backups, which you place or store on the web site.
- By placing its content on the web site, you give the right to administration to make copies of this content in order to streamline and facilitate the sharing and hosting Custom Content on the web site.
- By placing its content in any part of the web site, you automatically give the right to administration for non-exclusive use by reproduction, public performance, processing, translation and distribution for the site or in connection therewith, including its popularization. To that end, the administration may make derivative works or paste your content as part of the relevant volumes.
- If you decide to remove your content, rules will be automatically revoked, but you should bear in mind that the administration may keep an archival copies of Custom Content.
Sites and the Content of third parties:
- The site contains links to other web sites, as well as articles, photographs, images, graphics, information, applications, programs and other content, or owned by a third party.
- These third parties, and their content is not checked for compliance with the administration any requirements (accuracy, completeness, integrity, etc.). administration is not liable for any information posted on third-party sites to which you have access through the site or through a third party content, including, the approval of any opinions expressed at the sites of third parties or their content.
- Links that are placed on the Web site, or guide to downloading files, and the installation of third-party programs are not an endorsement or approval of the action by the administration.
- Reference to any site, a product, service, any commercial or non-commercial nature, placed on the Web site, is not an endorsement or recommendation of those products r services by the administration.
- If you decide to leave the site and go to sites of third parties or to use a third party, you do so at your own risk, and since that time, these Rules no longer apply. In your future relationships you should be guided by the applicable rules and policies, including the business practices of those whose content you are using.
The responsibility of the users and Administration:
- You alone are responsible for the Content that you place on the Web site, any information that you share with others and for your interactions with other users.
- Content posted by users, are not subject to mandatory verification before its publication by administration and do not necessarily reflect the views of the administration on those and other issues. Administration makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to any content, its accuracy, relevance or reliability.
- Because the site is open for public access the Administration is not responsible for the content of any user or third party, posted on the web site or through it.
- Administration is not responsible for any conduct of users or third parties using or viewing the site as online and outside of the Internet.
- Site or its services may be partially or totally inaccessible due to other technical reasons. The administration has the right to carry out the necessary preventive or other work, with or without prior notification to users.
- Administration is not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion, defect, delay in the processing or transmission, setback lines, theft, destruction or improper access to users located on site, or any other place. Administration is not responsible for any technical failures or other problems of any telephone network or services, computer systems, servers, or providers, computer or telephone equipment, software, e-mail service disruptions or scripts for technical reasons.
- Administration is not responsible for any damage a computer user or another person, mobile devices, any other equipment or software caused by or associated with downloading materials from the site or from links posted on the Web site.
Under no circumstances administration site or its representatives be liable to you or any third parties for any indirect, incidental, unintended damages, including lost profits or lost data, harm business goodwill either caused by the use of the site content or other material to which you or other person get access through the site, even if administration warned in regards to the potential damages.
- As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
- Cookies are small bits of text stored on your computer by the web browser that you use to visit websites on the Internet. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to a website and will be used to enhance your visit to and experience at this site. In addition to recognizing you, any preferences that you have set will be remembered. Cookies may collect your domain name, and may be used to deliver targeted advertisements or content to you based on your online behavior or demographic information provided. If you set your browser to not accept cookies you may not be able to customize this site according to your preferences. If you access third party software and/or links available on this site, those third parties may collect cookies and/or Personally Identifiable Information from you.
- We also use third party advertisements (such as Google AdSense, a service for including advertisements from Google Inc.) on CompanyListing.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons (invisible images) when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing San Francisco real estate ads to someone in San Francisco, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
DoubleClick DART cookies:
- We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google's DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising(including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests ("interest based targeting"). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses "non personally identifiable information". It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers.
- You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.google.com/ads/preferences.
- You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
- Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Privacy at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Privacy, please contact us.